Become app happy and learn in ways that best suit you
Everyone learns differently and yet most educational systems are produced for scale, risking a one-size-fits-none approach to learning. Happily, there is much you can do to personalise your world at university.
There are a whole suite of free apps that can help you to personalise your learning:
- Prefer to hear things than read them? You can convert texts to mp3 files and listen to them while you’re on the bus, stretched out on the sofa or sprinting uphill in the newly opened Ravelin Sports Centre.
- Work better visually than with text? Collage and annotate your research in meaningful ways with PicCollage.
- Take a gander at the suite of free project management tools to help you keep your workload in sight and on track.
- Explore and plan your answers with mind maps.
- Revise with flashcards – proven to be one of the most effective revision methods.
And more… check out Unlock your productivity for more productivity apps for everything from routine task automation to animation.
Leave a Comment (note: all comments are moderated)