Help over the holidays
Christmas is almost upon us, so we all leave you for a few days at the end of tomorrow (Library staff will be available to help you until 5 pm on Tuesday, 23 December).
If you are working over the holidays, don’t forget to:
- Visit My Account and renew all your books until after you start back in January to avoid any fines.
- Set up the Web Proxy Service on your computer so you can use all our resources from home as easily as you can on campus.
- Use the help on the Library website – including Referencing@Portsmouth.
- Phone us for help 24/7 all year round!
- Come in and enjoy the Library on the days we are open if you are staying in Portsmouth.