Thanks for your emails

[This was one of the more amusing humour/junk? emails that have arrived recently.  Think before you “forward”!]

I must send my thanks to whoever sent me the one about rat droppings in the glue on envelopes because I now have to use a wet towel with every envelope that needs sealing. Also, I now have to scrub the top of every can I open for the same reason. I no longer have any savings because I gave it to a sick girl (Penny Brown); who is about to die in the hospital for the 1,387,258th time. I no longer have any money at all, but that will change once I receive the $15,000 that Bill Gates/Microsoft and AOL are sending me for participating in their special e-mail program ….. Or from the senior bank clerk in  Nigeria who wants me to split $7 million with me for pretending to be a long lost relative of a customer who died intestate. I no longer worry about my soul because I have 363,214 angels looking out for me, and St Theresa’s novena has granted my every wish. I no longer use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a water buffalo on a hot day. Thanks to them, I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I forward e-mail to seven of my friends and make a wish within five minutes. Because of their concern, I no longer drink Coca-Cola because it can remove toilet stains. I no longer can buy petrol without taking a man along to watch the car so a serial killer won’t crawl in my back seat when I’m filling up. I no longer go to shopping malls because someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me. I no longer answer the phone because someone will ask me to dial a number for which I will get a phone bill with calls to Jamaica , Uganda , Singapore and Uzbekistan. Thanks to them, I can’t use anyone’s toilet but mine because a big brown African spider  is lurking under the seat to cause me instant death when it bites my bum. And thanks to their great advice, I can’t even pick up the $5 I found dropped in the car park because it probably was placed there by a sex molester waiting underneath my car to grab my leg. If you don’t send this e-mail to at least 144,000 people in the next 70 minutes, a large dove with diarrhoea will land on your head at 5:00pm this afternoon  and the fleas from 12 camels will infest your back, causing you to grow a hairy hump. I know this will occur because it actually happened to a friend of my next door  neighbour’s ex-mother-in-law’s second husband’s cousin’s beautician.

By the way… a South American scientist after a lengthy study has discovered that people with low IQ who have infrequent sexual activity always read their e-mails with their hand on the mouse.

Leave a Comment (note: all comments are moderated)

Your email address will not be published.

(you can use <b>bold</b> or <i>italic</i> markers)

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.